Covering Stamford, Oakham, Rutland, Peterborough, Leicestershire & Lincolnshire
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 01780 411 470 | M: 07834 594 291
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Rutland Tree Care has used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained within this website, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Rutland Tree Care will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the web site by a third party.
- Rutland Tree Care accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website. For clarification of specifications, quantities, delivery times or other associated terms please confirm with us directly.
- Rutland Tree Care web site includes link(s) to external websites. These links are provided for your further information. The Rutland Tree Care accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The web site may from time to time contain advertising material. When it does Rutland Tree Care does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All matters on this site shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law.